- We believe in one God. This God exists in three equally divine persons — the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. He has created everything, seen and unseen. He is all-knowing, and all-powerful. He is the only true living God that remains perfectly loving, and perfectly Holy. He perfectly rules and sustains all creation while bringing about His plan to redeem people through His grace.
(Matthew 3:16–17; John 14:9–10)
- We believe in Jesus Christ, God’s one and only Son…our one and only Savior. Jesus was born of a virgin, conceived divinely by the Holy Spirit. Jesus was born both completely human while maintaining complete divinity. Jesus was crucified under Pontius Pilate. Jesus died and was buried in a tomb, but after three days, rose from the dead both spiritually and physically. Jesus ascended into heaven and now sits at the right hand of God.
(Philippians 2:5-7; John 14:9; John 8:58; John 1:1, 14; Colossians 2:9)
- We believe in the Holy Spirit. We believe the Holy Spirit is a living and active part of the triune God. We believe the Bible teaches the Holy Spirit indwells every Christian.
(2 Corinthians 1:21-22; Galatians 5:22-23; 1 Corinthians 12:4-6)
- We believe in the Bible. We believe the Bible is God’s Holy Word. We believe that God inspired the original writings of the scripture, and that those original writings are inerrant. We accept the Bible as the final authority…”Where the Bible speaks…We speak. Where the Bible does not speak…We do not.”
(2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:20-21)
- We believe in the Creation of Man as told in Genesis.
- We believe in the sanctity of life. We believe life begins at conception.
- We believe in the sanctity of marriage. We believe marriage is for one man and one woman.
- We believe the Bible teaches that man willfully sinned against God. We believe man chose sin in the Garden of Eden, and because of that decision man is lost and without hope apart from the saving grace of Jesus Christ.
- We believe Salvation only comes from grace through Jesus’ blood. Since man chose sin and is hopeless without Christ, man must receive salvation—forgiveness of sins—through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the Cross. We believe the Bible teaches us that to receive salvation from Christ we must put our faith in Christ, repent of our sins, confess Christ, and be immersed in Christ.
(Isaiah 53:3-6; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Romans 5:8; John 3:16-17; Ephesians 2:8-9)
- We believe in the restoration of all things. We believe that one day, a day only God knows, Jesus will return to earth. This return will be a powerful, glorious, and bodily return. Jesus will return with his angels, and on that day he will be judge.
(John 14:1-6; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18; 2 Peter 3:3-4, 10, 13)
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of all people, the just and the unjust. (1 Corinthians 15:1-4)
- We believe upon judgment all the just will be sent to the new heaven and new earth, to sit with the lamb, and to enjoy eternal blessedness.
- We believe upon judgment all the unjust will be sent to eternal punishment.
- We believe that on Christ’s return all sin will be forever purged and creation will once again be as God intended it.
(Hebrews 9:27; 2 Thessalonians 1:8-9; Revelation 20:15; 2 Corinthians 5:6-10)